Pages Navigation Menu

Crane Rentals, Warehouse and Logistics

Can you order permits and street closures?

Yes. Thackray maintains positive relationships with all local, state and Federal authorities including Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT) and the U.S. Department of Transportation’s Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) that can issue transportation and road travel permits. We can obtain permits for oversize hauling and equipment transport, arrange for traffic detours, request street closures, provide pilot and follow-on vehicles and supply everything you need for a successful equipment setup and crane lift.

Posted in: Logistics