FEATURED EQUIPMENT: 1044C-54
- 10,000 lb (4,536 kg)
- Maximum Lift Height 54 ft (16.5 m)
- Lift Speed (boom retracted, no load) Up: 15.6 sec Down: 14.6 sec
- Travel Speed Forward 22 mph (35 kmph) max.
- Drawbar Pull (loaded) 21,700 lb (9,843 kg)
- Operating Weight With 50 in. Carriage and Forks 32,697 lb (14,931 kg)
- 4-wheel circle, 4-wheel crab, 2-wheel front
- Spring applied hydraulic release brake with transmission declutch feature.
TELESCOPIC HANDLERS - THACKRAY CRANE
Telescopic Handlers also known as Telescoping Forklifts and Telehandlers are versatile machines that are more like cranes than forklifts. On the end of the boom operators can connect several attachments such as pallet forks or lift tables. The advantage of a telehandler is that its boom extends forward as it lifts its load, enabling higher reach than conventional forklifts.
Thackray’s has a wide selection of telescopic handlers for every need. Our telescopic handlers are available with lift capacities from 2 to 6 tons. Need more lift? Have a special need? Maybe you’re looking for something you don’t see? Thackray has a large selection of mobile hydraulic crane equipment for rent, so why not give us a call today?
The advantages you get from these diverse and capable telescopic forklifts are the perfect complement to the Thackray advantage – the name synonymous with long-time, reliable, honest family service. Be sure to tell us about your needs and we’ll tell you how ready we are to handle your most challenging jobs!
POPULAR TELESCOPIC HANDLERS